How DO YOU Maintain Your Vehicle After Opti-Coat is Applied?
LEARN HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR OPTI-COAT PAINT PROTECTANT
- For best results wash with Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine, No Rinse™ Wash & Wax, or Car Wash on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build up.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
- Use separate soap and sponge/mitt for wheels.
- Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots.
- Use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
Spot Removal MAINTENANCE
- Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
- Never use excessive force to remove spots.
- Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from the bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
Opti-Glass Coating is designed to chemically bond to silica based surfaces such as automotive glass and provide long term water repellency and improve resistance against scratching and rock chips for up to one year. Use the Glass Clean & Protect for subsequent cleaning to increase the longevity of Opti-Glass Coating indefinitely. We keep plenty in stock, so just ask next time you're in or give us a call!
- For best results, clean all leather/vinyl surfaces bi-weekly with Leather Protectant to avoid contaminant buildup and replenish the natural oils.
- Vacuum carpets regularly and use Carpet & Fabric Clean & Protect when necessary.
- Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl, or fabric.
*For assistance with contamination, removal, or advice on maintenance standards and techniques, contact us during business hours or ask a question below.